About Armstrong Plumbing
Plumbing problems can disrupt your life and put the well-being of your family at risk. That’s why the plumber you choose should make the process feel as efficient and painless as possible. For over thirty years, Armstrong Plumbing has been working with Saint Louis businesses and homeowners to ensure that their plumbing needs are taken care of correctly, the first time.
Why Armstrong Plumbing
Professional plumbers do more than just change faucets and unclog drains. We provide the skill and expertise to guarantee properly working systems that protect the health and welfare of the community.
At Armstrong, we understand that plumbing systems are not only complex but are engineered to exacting local codes. Our trained, licensed professionals can install, maintain, and repair these systems efficiently.
We value integrity and honesty. That’s why we provide fair estimates that outline all of our recommendations before we start work. It’s also why we treat our employees and customers the way we would want to be treated – with respect.
As a family-owned and -operated business, we care about each other and our customers. Many of our plumbers have worked for Armstrong Plumbing for decades, and these highly-trained professionals treat your residence or business as if it were our own.
At Armstrong Plumbing, we keep the customer's needs front and center in everything we do. Our process is straightforward and transparent because we believe that honesty and integrity is the key to running a business the right way. When you contact us, you can expect the best in customer service from start to finish. Here is what you can expect from Armstrong Plumbing:
- When you reach out to Armstrong our first goal is to get an idea of the scope of the project. Our office staff will work with you to schedule a visit with one of our plumbers, sometimes the very same day you call.
- Our licensed and insured plumber will visit the site, and inspect the problem or project to get a full understanding of the job. Then they will build and estimate for you, immediately. There is no need to wait for us to build a bid, our team is staffed with the latest technology to help you make an informed decision quickly.
- If you choose to go with Armstrong, our team will get to work. Since every job is unique, we will communicate with you every step of the way. It is important to us that you feel comfortable and trust the work that we do.
- When we are finished with the project, our plumbers will clean up their space and leave your home or office looking better than ever. Hopefully, you won't even know we were there! All that we want to leave behind is a job well done.
- Of course if you have any questions or concerns after the fact, the team at Armstrong Plumbing is always available to offer you excellent service after the sale. Your satisfaction is our number one concern.
For any of your plumbing needs please give Armstrong Plumbing a call. We look forward to helping you, today!
William and Susan Haupert, Owners
We stand behind our work, with a guarantee on our labor.
If it is not right, we will make it right.
Give us a call today to see why Armstrong Plumbing is preferred by so many people in the St. Louis area.
We are very pleased with this company! They honored their scheduled times and date, and Clayton was excellent! I will be recommending this company to my neighbors and friends.
Our water heater stopped working on Tuesday evening and Armstrong Plumbing had their crew out at our house the next morning. At my husband’s request they attempted to fix our old water heater with the understanding that it wasn’t a guaranteed repair as the water heater was in dire shape.
After discussing it we decided a few hours later to just have Armstrong Plumbing install a new 50 gallon water heater. It’s awfully cold this week not to have hot water. Fortunately Armstrong was able to contact the plumbing supply company who dropped off our new Bradford White water heater at our front door early Thursday morning. Shortly thereafter their plumbers arrived. Within 2 hours everything was installed. Not only did they wear shoe covers but they cleaned up everything. Armstrong Plumbing is our new go to plumbing company. We will definitely use them again in the future. Very pleased with their courteous & knowledgeable employees and feel so very fortunate to have found our new plumbers.
I was very pleased with the Armstrong Plumbing immediate response to an online request for price quote. The company's staff is professional and provided same day plumbing services that Jake provided in one bathroom and a contract for work in a second bathroom is scheduled to start in about a week. I would definitely recommend the company to family and friends.
First time in a long time that a company came in, took care of a very difficult and time consuming long time problem and did it right the first time. They even cleaned up after themselves. Our home was left like they had never been here. Great professional job.
We thank you